Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekend pictures

Happy late Father's Day! Here are some pictures from the weekend...
 Kyle and Sam at his two favorite weekend spots...Chik fil a and Costco.

My dad with Sam (at Mimi's for a great father's day dinner!)

first time to church (please ignore the fat lady holding the cute baby)


big stretch!


Here are some other cute pictures from my phone that I'm just now downloading.

Big smile (I'm sure everyone has seen this by now, but I had to post anyway)

My little helpers during the day 

First play date with Griffin (from a couple of weeks ago)

Happy third week birthday to Sam! I can't believe it's been three weeks already...time needs to stop! (He loves to furrow his brow!)

We also took some time yesterday to remember the original Sam, my grandfather. He would have loved baby Sam more than anything!



No comments:

Post a Comment