Saturday, October 13, 2012

Rough week...

It has been a rough week at the Kremser's...Sam continued to have an ear infection and went on some stronger antibiotics that bother his stomach and I had the worst stomach virus ever.  Sam stayed home from school with Kyle on Wednesday and went back to the doctor and Thursday-Friday were fall break days. We are hoping he will be completely better by the time he goes back to school on Monday. (Maybe I will be better too!) He has been a total champ through it all with little crying or fussing, but I hate that his ear is bothering him at all. I could also do without the massive blowouts every couple of hours (I think from the antibiotics).

Over the last couple of weeks, Sam's personality has really grown. He loves to play in his bouncy seat and goes from the musical toy to the spinning/rattle toy to the sunshine toy nonstop. He can be super serious when he's playing with these toys-it's like he's trying to take in everything about them. He also loves the dogs! He follows them all around the room and tries to grab at them. Last night, he grabbed Daisy's eye. Luckily, they are sweet dogs and just let him do whatever. Daisy just laid on her back and let him grab away. He has also started making this funny face where he bites his bottom lip (see week 19 picture). It's so funny! He does it all of the time. Last week, we started eating cereal at night and this week we tried sweet potatoes and green beans for the first time. He is a fan of food! Plus, I think he really likes doing what we do as I've noticed that he's really been watching us eat lately. Now we can all sit at the table and eat together...sort of!

Sam had some daddy time while I ran!
 


First time eating cereal

Daddy love

He takes these toys pretty seriously!

 

First Halloween PJ's (tiger outfit, not a jailbird)

Giddy up, Daisy!

Just hanging out (was it really only about six weeks ago that he could barely hold his head up and now he can almost sit up unsupported?)

Still loves his mat! I don't think he will ever outgrow this thing! Thanks to the Accounts Payable team for this toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment