Sunday, September 23, 2012

17 weeks!

I think that keeping track of Sam's age in weeks is about to come to an end because my memory is not the best these days! I can't believe he will be seventeen weeks old tomorrow and four months old on Friday. We have a big week planned as Sam will have his four-month check up on Thursday and will be Baptized on Saturday afternoon.
 
Sam came inches away from rolling over this afternoon...he gets all the way over and then he lets his shoulder push him back. Since he is not the biggest fan of laying on his stomach, I don't think there is really an incentive to roll over right now. He is still sleeping from about 8:30 'till 6am during the week and on the weekends he sleeps a little later. His teachers say that Sam is all smiles at school (except for when they were trying to take his school picture last week). He still does his gurgling talking thing and acts like he is having a conversation with you in another language. His little personality seems to be coming out more each day. It is truly amazing to watch him grow!

I discovered a free user-friendly photoshop site called picmonkey this week and used it on a lot of these pictures. I think I'm addicted!


After the CY 4-miler


Almost rolling over

Daddy and son hanging out

Reading books at night (thanks to picmonkey I have a nice spray tan in this picture...I needed this years ago!)

Sam and Molly

Sam with his Mother

Playing on his big boy toy!

Hanging out on his mat...still his favorite.

Train crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment